Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WINDOW MOVIE MAKER

this is my first time of doing movie maker. So it is very interesting for me. Before I learnt about how to create a movie using this movie maker, I feel so scared because I think that it is very difficult but once I’ve learnt, I love to make movie again and over again. There are several steps in doing the movie maker.Firstly choose one product which relate with the theme NOW AND THEN.Its is quit dificult to do this project because it is the first time we did it by using the movie maker.But its okay because we just import the pictures, video, audio and with the suitable music. The best part that make our movie differ from other group is we must make that movie very interesting so that it can attract the audience.This project makes us become more creative and high thinking level.

No comments: